Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2007年9月11日 星期二

Katie Melua - Nine Million Bicycles






最近蠻紅的英國女歌手,凱特瑪露Katie Melua,

喜歡有點慵懶的爵士味



nine million bicycles - Katie Melua



There are nine million bicycles in Beijing

That's a fact,

It's a thing we can't deny

Like the fact that I will love you till I die.



We are twelve billion light years from the edge,

That's a guess,

No-one can ever say it's true

But I know that I will always be with you.



I'm warmed by the fire of your love everyday

So don't call me a lier,

Just believe everything that I say



There are six billion people in the world

More or less

and it makes me feel quite small

But you're the one I love the most of all



[INTERLUDE]

We're high on the wire

With the world in our sight

And I'll never tire,

Of the love that you give me every night



There are nine million bicycles in Beijing

That's a Fact,

it's a thing we can't deny

Like the fact that I will love you till I die



And there are nine million bicycles in Beijing

And you know that I will love you till I die


沒有留言:

張貼留言